Friday, December 19, 2008

On Pace For a World Record...maybe

So I found out today that I get to undergo another procedure in now what is the 7th month of investigating what's going on with my body. As those close to me know...at this point I do not care what's wrong, I just want it fixed and to know what's causing all the commotion. I want zero pain and to feel like my old self again; is that too much to ask? However, I try to stay positive and keep a sense of humor. When we left the doctor's office I started joking with my dad that if things keep going the way they are that I just might be on pace to set a new record of doctor visits/procedures completed in a year. Or at least that's the way I feel. Even if this next procedure, scheduled for January 9, comes up inconclusive...at least I can cross one more diagnosis off the list.

1 comment:

Hulk Horton said...

good luck! if you don't make the guiness book of world records you could always try ripley's believe it or not!