Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby Steps

So it's been a while since I've written...I've been so busy with the holidays and my new kitten, Elvis! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a safe New Years.

So today I finally made myself take the first step; I went to a small group meeting at church. I've been thinking about this for a while...it's been weighing on my heart. I've been thinking of ways for me to make new friends and be more involved in church. Today my brother gave me the push I was needing and asked me to go with him to his small group. I was a little hesitant, but I knew that I needed to go. The people I met tonight were wonderful and I can honestly say I can see myself attending this group more often. So here's to 2009 and new beginnings!

1 comment:

RachB said...

ALLISON!!!! I love love love your blog! Im also very glad you met some fun people last night. I know how you feel... we juts moved to Texarkana and I am so so lonely. It's very hard.